Thursday, March 25, 2010

and we're back

Yes, it's back. Left eye pain.
After yesterday's stabbing pain it didn't feel bad til I went to bed. Then I realized it was quite bad.  I left my Frankincense at work so it was not a help to me.  I was too tired to get up and go take meds.  I had hoped I could sleep it off.  I succeeded but then it came back around 4p.m. today. It was back with a vengeance, even stung on the inside corner of my nose and became a whole headache thing. Took 3 ibuprofen and my Frankincense, It does cut it but not cut it out completely today. It's actually quite strong.  I am very tired, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I just have a fear that if I don't get rid of this pain by the next time I see the Doc. he's going to want to inject something into that muscle.  I would rather eat shards of glass.

Friday - 3/26/10 -still had the pain this morning.  It's just so disappointing! I understand when I dislocate, I understand when my heart goes out of rhythm, I just don't understand any more why this left eye is so rude! The right eye - I would understand.  This pain is is is is SUCH A PAIN!

No comments: