Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pain update

I have had little stabbing incidents since last Wednesday.  Not too bad.  It isn't sustained which I appreciate.  My operated eye has been more sore lately mostly at night. Just the Sup. Obliq.  And it is dry esp. in the morning and at night.  So, it's not bad at all. I don't care for the stabbing pains but they don't last too long.  It just startles me.
It's been about 10 days since I found this letter from "egghead" It's stirring up crap again! I immediately questioned myself, my memories. I was trying to blame myself again! Why?  I was doing so good with that dumb subject.  I'm just confused.  I still have feelings about that subject I don't want to have 'feelings' about it.  I just feel a little sad about it.  I must be a little angry too as I call him 'egghead'  UGh.  too much psychology in this  last surgery.

No comments: