Monday, March 8, 2010

Two Steps Forward

One step back...  I know I'm making progress,  I begin to think, "yes, I'm out of the pain woods"  then, nope, back in.
My operated eye is better.  Just used celluvisc this morning a couple times.  It didn't really cross my mind the rest of the day.  But starting around 4pm the left eye started to tighten up.  Now it's 9:10 and we have full blown eye muscle pain with the whole headache like when I used to tilt to the left.
I do feel like I"m tilting lately but I was just hoping I was paranoid and blowing things out of proportion. Who knows.  All I know is lately, when I'm driving, I look in the rear view mirror and see my eye is off.  I hate that. Today as I was driving I was thinking about that.  If I just look over at the rear view mirror - there it is. My crazy, off, eye.  I can hear my brothers voice in my head, " Greta, your eye is 'shopping'."
3/9/10  woke with same headache/ eye ache in the left  non operated eye.
3/10/10 - Wed. no work today - just volunteered all day.  By 3 I used the frankincense on my left eye.  Now at 7:50pm the left eye aches again. Oh well, no biggy.

No comments: