Friday, March 19, 2010

Big day for the eyeballs

Today was a very busy day!  10 hours straight on the go.  I did all sorts of eye challenges. Esp. extractions/ tweezing/ waxing, I also did Microdermabrasion, facials, peels oh and microcurrent and makeup. Listing all of this I realize I got to do every single item that I am entitled to perform.  Talk about variety!  I had a record day in sales and retail - very fun. Really good tips for a gloomy cold day.  When I get tips like I did today it tells me I was ON, on in every way.  That my friend is  A LOT of fun!
It's now 7:38 p.m.  my eye's gave me little twinges through out the day. But no pain!  I want to believe I'm done with pain.  Even if not, the pain occurrences  are getting much farther apart.
Now I have to laundry, clean etc.  Never done working.....

No comments: