Thursday, March 4, 2010

You are... the weakest link!

This is what I've been thinking all day about my operated eye. "you are, the weakest link!"  Nice that the left eye isn't acting up today.  I am getting a bit of a head cold so I kind of think if I'm not functioning at optimum levels my operated eye will show it. I missed sleep this week with the John Mayer concert, so that didn't help.  It's just unhappy today.  Feels swollen underneath my eye and I feel a little pulsating in there.  It feels like the eye just would rather close and rest today. I took a couple doses of ibuprofen but no relief.  Just aches a lot today. 


And can I say, my eye is off in photos where I have to look up.  I should just be grateful for the single vision and straight neck. A little vain part of me hates that it's off Why do I hate that? When I see photos of myself I look right for that.  UGH

No comments: