Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Iridescence again...

I asked the four other people I was with today if they saw iridescent very often as I saw just a little glimmer of iridescent. They each immediately were like, "yes! all the time!" There was a variety of ages, all women, age 34, 47,69,and 29.  I think they see more iridescent colors than I ever did.  Why do I find this intriguing?
Also, I had stabbing eye pain for just a brief period (maybe 5 minutes) in the left non operated eye.  It was enough to stop me in my tracks and it made me loose my train of thought in the conversation I was having. I haven't had strong pain like that for maybe a couple weeks.  Why?
Now it's okay. My right eye is very dry today. But I was out in my volunteer work walking blocks and it was kind of windy. So I just put my 'refresh' in my eyes.

No comments: